§ 1. General Provisions
- The administrator of your personal data is Izabella Garbarz Bellove company based in Kraków, Księdza Ignacego Jana Skorupki 4/4, NIP 5512306963, which you can contact by phone at 600825033 or via e-mail: email@example.com
- The „RODO” term means Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of the individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing of the 95/46/WE directive.
- I respect the right to privacy and I care about the data security. For this purpose, among others, the SSL safe protocol of communication encryption is used.
- The personal data provided in the form on the landing page are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorised parties.
§ 2. Purposes and basics of personal data processing.
- The service provider is the administrator of his clients’ personal data. It means that if you have an Account on my website, I do process your data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address.
- As an administrator I process your personal data only for the purposes of providing services in line with my business. These are mainly photographic services and the data processed is: name and surname, e-mail address, address of residence (in case you choose courier delivery or you provide me with the details necessary to issue an invoice), telephone number, PESEL number, sex, image. The data necessary to perform the contract or implement the provided service, I process on the legal basis of art.6 par.1 lit. B RODO. The provisions of the tax law oblige me to store the accounting records for 5 years and the basis for this data processing is art. 6 par. 1 lit. C RODO. I also process your data (on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. a RODO) such as: name and surname, profile photo etc. which have been published by you as a Facebook user, for marketing or statistical purposes, when you use my Fanpage or Instagram (you agree by clicking the „Like” button), by commenting or giving „likes” to posts etc. Your image captured during the photo session is processed and archived on the basis of art. 6 par 1 lit. F RODO.
§ 3. The right to withhold the consent
If the data processing is based on the consent, you can withhold the consent at any time – just contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 4. The requirement to provide the personal data
In order to perform my photographic service, contact you, issue an invoice and send you photos it is necessary for me to be provided with certain personal data such as: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number or address of residence.
§ 5. The recipients of personal data
I have signed relevant contracts for entrusting the processing of personal data with the entities that I cooperate with as an enterpreneur, in order to finalise your photo service. Your personal data is transferred to the accounting office, website and photographic laboratory. Your personal data will not be transferred to any recipients in the third countries i.e. outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or international organisations.
§ 6. The period of personal data processing
The photographs takes during a photo session are kept in a digital form for archival purposes and for the purpose of presenting my photographic achievements, provided that I have your relevant consent to publish them. The other personal data I process for 5 years – the personal data related to the fulfillment of obligations under the tax law, or pending the consent withdrawal, or achieving the purpose of processing in relation to the personal data being processed based on the consent. I reserve the right to process your personal data after termination of the agreement or withdrawal of the consent only within the need of seeking possible redress in court or, if the national or EU regulations or international law oblige me to retain the data.
§ 7. The rights of the data subjects’
- Remember that you always have the right to access your personal data, update, correct, delete, transfer it or limit the processing of it. You can always object to the processing of your personal data, which, of course, I will respect and stop processing. However, sometimes there are situations when I can lawfully refuse to comply with your request or your objection, if I prove that there is a legal framework allowing me to process the personal data.
- If you think that your personal data is processed against the mandatory legal provisions, you can complain to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
§ 8. The cookie files
- The stored information concern: IP address, type of browser used, language, type of the operating system, internet service provider, time and date, location and the data sent to the website via contact form.
- The collected data is used to check and monitor how users use our websites in order to improve the service functioning and ensure more effective and troublefree navigation.
- We monitor the information about users with Google Analytics tool which records the users’ activity on the website.
- On our website we use the following cookie files:
- „necessary” cookies, which enable using the services available as part of the website e.g.: the certifying cookie files used to those services that require certification as part of the website;
- the cookies used to ensure security, e.g.: detecting any abuse in the field of authentication within the website;
- „performance” cookies, which enable collecting the information on the way of using the website pages;
- „functional” cookies, which enable „remembering” the settings chosen by the user and personalising his interface e.g.: in the field of the chosen language or region, font size, the website look etc.;
- „advertising” cookies, which enable providing the user with advertising contents which match their interests better.
- The User can turn off or restore the possibility of cookie collecting by changing the internet browser settings. The instruction for managing the cookies is available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
- Additional personal data, such as e-mail address is collected only in the places where the user has clearly consented to it by filling in the form. The above data is retained and used only when it is necessary to perform a given function.
§ 9. Final provisions